How can Dental veneers Help?
Teeth that are stained and can’t be whitened by bleaching
Chipped or worn teeth
Crooked or misshapen teeth
Uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
Porcelain Veneers (Emax)
• They are strong and long-lasting
• They have a natural-looking surface
• Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap
• They don’t stain easily
• Usually less tooth enamel needs to be removed than for crowns or porcelain veneers
• May mean fewer visits to the dentist—sometimes these veneers take just one visit
• Cost less than porcelain veneers
• Are easy to fix if they get damaged; although composite veneers are generally not as strong or wear-resistant as porcelain veneers, composite veneers can be repaired easily and quickly.
The best care with Med Art
First founded in 2004, Med Art Clinics specializes in various surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures that enhance customer satisfaction and self-confidence.
With the help of our experienced, qualified doctors, Therapists can provide natural-looking enhancements to help you feel more confident in your appearance. if you’re ready to learn more about your options, the next step is to meet with a board-certified doctor
It's easy & fast.
Why Choose Med Art?
Commitment to Service Excellence
Privacy and Confidentiality